- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- With Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Allspice
- USDA Organic
- 2-Bar Pouches
- 1.5 Grams Whole Flax
- 16 Grams Whole Grain
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- Whole Grain
- 16 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Wholesome Rolled Oats
- Flax Seeds
- Cinnamon and Harvest Spices
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Certified organic. Guaranteed delicious.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you organic foods that are absolutely delicious. Guaranteed.
Certified organic by the Washington state department of agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S Department of Agriculture.
Rolled oats*, sugar*, sunflower oil*, crisp rice* (rice flour*, sugar*, calcium carbonate, sea salt), tapioca syrup*, brown flax seed*, sea salt, soy lecithin*, baking soda, cinnamon*, nutmeg*, allspice*, salt.
Contains soy; may contain peanut, almond and pecan ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 bars (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|2 Bars||1 Bar|
|Calories from Fat||60||30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*||Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||6 g||10%||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.5 g||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||0.5 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||150 mg||6%||75 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%||1 g||5%|
|Sugars||12 g||6 g|
|Protein||4 g||2 g|
|Not a significant source of vitamin A and vitamin C.|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|