- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1972
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Whole Grain - 16 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Organic whole grain oats and crisp rice touched with pure maple syrup.
Organic goodness from farm to table
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.
Maple Brown Sugar Granola Cookies
4 dozen cookies
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Start to Finish: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 cups Cascadian Farm organic maple brown sugar granola
3/4 cup raisins
3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on low speed until light and fluffy. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt until well mixed.
- Stir in granola, raisins and pecans. Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): For shiny pans, bake 11 to 13 minutes; for dark or nonstick pans, bake 9 to 11 minutes.
1 Cookie: Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6 g (Saturated Fat 2.5 g); Cholesterol 20 mg; Sodium 90 mg; Potassium 60 mg; Total Carbohydrate 18 g (Dietary Fiber 0 g); Protein 2 g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%, Vitamin D 0%; Folic Acid 2%.
Whole grain oats*, sugar*, crisp rice* (rice*, sugar*, sea salt, malt*), brown sugar*, sunflower oil*, maple syrup*, tapioca syrup*, sea salt, baking soda, natural flavor*, soy lecithin*, caramel color*.
Contains soy ingredients.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 2/3 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||Maple Brown Sugar Granola||with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||40||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g*||7%||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%||13%|
|Other Carbohydrate||25 g|
|*Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 4.5 g total fat (1.5 g monounsaturated fat), less than 5 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 340 mg potassium, 48 g total carbohydrate (20 g sugars) and 9 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|