Celebration Herbals, Matcha Tea, Bulk Tea, 1.41 oz (40 g)1 Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20960
- UPC Code: 628240209603
- Package Quantity: 1.41 oz (40 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Contains Caffeine
- Absolutely Organic Tea
- Matcha Green Tea Prepared In The Traditional Japanese Style
- Full Bodied Japanese Style Green Tea Powder
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
Tasting NotesA strong, full bodied tea that brews to a rich green color; Matcha has the classic deep flavor and aroma associated with Japanese style teas.
Recently, Matcha has become a staple in gourmet cafes and is used in all manner of beverages like lattes, milkshakes, and bubble tea.
More...Originating in Japan and traditionally used in their tea ceremony, Matcha is considered by many connoisseurs to be the most potent and healthiest Green Tea in the world. This reputation stems from crucial preparation differences:
- Tea leaves used for Matcha are shade grown and the entire leaf is powdered to make the tea.
- Matcha powder is very fine, and is mixed directly with water to make a 'super-charged' form of Green Tea.
- Matcha has hundreds more nutrients than most Green Teas, and a very high antioxidant content, surpassing that of blueberries.
This strong, deep flavored Green Tea is high in caffeine and is said to provide a long lasting mental lift, making it an excellent and tasty coffee alternative.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
The art of tea has evolved to include many rites and rituals; here are just a few that can affect the taste of your tea:
- Using good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using good quality spring, mineral, or filtered water.
- Rinse your teapot and cup with hot water immediately before brewing your tea. By keeping the water temperature high while mixing, more of the subtle aspects will be extracted. Also, your tea will brew more quickly and stay hot longer.
- Water temperature is critical. For this tea, we recommend heating your water until it is boiling, then letting it cool slightly before pouring over the Matcha powder.
- Using 1/4 to 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder per cup of tea desired. Pour hot water over the powder and whisk vigorously to uniform consistency. Let steep a few seconds and Enjoy!
- As a tea cools, you will notice that its taste changes dramatically. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in specific tea than you ever imagined.
Organic matcha green tea powder (camellia sinensis)
We do not use artificial flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.