Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Catnip Leaf & Blossom, 24 Tea Bags, 1.09 oz (31 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CLB-20115
- UPC Code: 628240201157
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.09 oz (31 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Caffeine Free
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
Catnip is a member of the mint family and grows 2 to 3 feet tall with bunches of flowers and thick stems. It is native to Europe and Asia, but was naturalized to North America by early settlers.
Feline behaviour is powerfully affected by Catnip, causing them to roll upon, chew, and tear to bits any they can find.
Catnip also has numerous uses for humans and is most serviceable in tea form. We hope you will enjoy the faint mint aroma and distinct taste.
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic catnip leaf (nepeta cataria)
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Relaxing herbal tea with a pleasant aroma. Rich in vitamins minerals, amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, catnip tea is great for treating insomnia, anxiety, migraine, headaches, colds, flu, whooping cough, stuffy nose, fever, upper respiratory tract infections, hives, digestive disorders, gastrointestinal upset, indigestion, colitis, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, cramps, chronic fatigue syndrome, urinary tract infections, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, asthma, as well as other conditions. Catnip tea boosts the immune system, fights infection, facilitates healing, reduces inflammation, relieves pain and swelling of the mucous membranes, aids digestion, relieves nausea and bloating, reduces colon inflammation. This tea is a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever helping me calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. Highly recommended.
DID NOT CARE FOR THE TASTE