Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Lavender Flowers, Bulk Tea, Caffeine Free, 1.33 oz (38 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20656
- UPC Code: 628240206565
- Package Quantity: 1.33 oz (38 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
This West Mediterranean native was one of the principal herbs used by the ancient Greeks and Romans; its fresh, clean scent was their favorite bath water additive.
Today, Lavender is in high demand because of its beautiful scent and unique properties. It is used in cosmetics such as soaps, lotions, Lavender water and is the cornerstone of the essential oil market. It also has varied culinary uses in meats, jams, and teas.
If you are a Lavender fiend, try steaming or boiling these whole flowers to fill your home with its essence.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring, or filtered water.
- Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.