Champion Nutrition, Muscle Nitro, Triple-Acting VO2 Maximizer, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CHM-11160
- UPC Code: 027692111609
- Package Quantity: 120 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- ES Endurance System Before
- Succinates & BCAA's (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)
- Dietary Supplement
The Best Kept Secret in Sports Nutrition
Triple-Acting Muscle Nitro
- Power: In a ground-breaking university study†, subjects displayed as much as an 11% increase in power output (watts) at a given level of oxygen consumption (VO2). Muscle Nitro works by increasing the efficiency of oxygen use and the efficiency of the conversion of energy to ATP (useable energy). This means Muscle Nitro may be able to help you perform at a higher level without feeling like you are running out of air. Muscle Nitro also reduces the amount of energy lost to heat so you may not overheat so easily.
- Faster Recovery/Less Soreness: Muscle Nitro helps reduce muscle damage during training; therefore you have significantly less post-workout soreness. With less damage, you can recover quicker and feel less battered after a hard training session or event.
- Stamina: Studies also show that succinates taken before exercise increase muscle glycogen and other energy compounds as much as 300%! This means you have more available energy.
†"The Effects of Muscle-Nitro on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness and Its Physiological Markers" Fahey TD, CSU Chico 1992
Muscle-Nitro is an integral part of The Endurance System (ES)—a group of products designed to improve strength, stamina, and recovery for endurance athletes.
Take 1 capsule for every 25 pounds of body weight at least one hour before training or exercise. Do not take on an empty stomach. For best results take with a liquid meal such as Metabol II or Met Endurance
Succinate ETF (potassium succinate, sodium succinate, magnesium succinate, calcium succinate), L-isoleucine, inosine, leveling, niacin, stearic acid, silica dioxide, and natural color
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that processes milk, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy and crustacean shellfish derivatives.
This product is intended for human use by healthy, physically active adults. If you are pregnant, lactating, under medical care or using any medications, please consult your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement
|Serving Size: 8 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Succinate ETF||3740 mg||†**|
|L-glutamic acid||1797 mg||†**|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.