Cherrybrook Kitchen, Chocolate Cake Mix, 19.5 oz (552 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Peanut Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- All Natural
We Understand Family
Patsy and Chip Rosenberg are proud to own and operate Cherrybrook Kitchen as a family business. Patsy has multiple food allergies and developed these mixes from scratch. Their goal is make life a bit sweeter by providing desserts that are both safe and delicious for all to enjoy.
Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes are prepared on dedicated equipment that does not produce dairy or egg products. We have strict manufacturing protocols and we batch test for the presence of peanuts, dairy, and eggs for consumer safety. Our peanut and tree nut free facility eliminates concerns of cross contamination.
Makes one 9 inch single-layer cake or 12 cupcakes.
All You Need Is:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cold water
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 inch round cake pan. For cupcakes use baking cups.
- Combine oil, cold water, and cake mix in bowl, scraping occasionally until well blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, reduce baking time to 22 minutes for dark pans. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (Cupcake baking time is 15-18 minutes). Cool 10 minutes before removing from your pan. Cool completely before frosting.
Unbleached flour [wheat, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], evaporated cane juice, non-dairy chocolate chips [sugar, chocolate liquor, dextrose, cocoa butter, (no dairy derivatives), soy lecithin, pure vanilla extract], natural cocoa powder, all natural vanilla flavor, baking soda, sea salt.
Contains wheat and soy ingredients (soy lecithin)
|Serving Size: 1/12 of cake (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||7%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
I keep re ordering and reordering. Being vegan there are very few options for me to choose here in Asia, so cake is virtually impossible to buy. All have eggs, milk and cream. This delicious chocolate cake is moist and chocolatey, a real treat for my vegan husband as well and our non vegan guests who compliment me on this cake. It is gluten free and guilt free. No animal was hurt or mistreated in the preparation. Even better than the ones with pus infested milk and aborted babies.. eggs! Excellent taste and easy to make.