Cherrybrook Kitchen, Vanilla Frosting Mix, 9.4 oz (267 g)2 Reviews
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: CHB-00006
- UPC Code: 182308000064
- Package Quantity: 9.4 oz (267 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.3 x 7.2 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- All Natural
* We Understand *
Patsy and Chip Rosenberg are proud to own and operate Cherrybrook Kitchen as a family business. Patsy has multiple food allergies and developed these mixes from scratch. Their goal is to make life a bit sweeter by providing desserts that are both safe and delicious for all to enjoy.
Frosts one 9 inch single-layer cake or 12 cupcakes.
All You Need Is:
2 sticks softened margarine*
2 tbsp. rice milk**
Vanilla frosting Mix
- Blend the softened margarine*, rice milk,** and frosting mix at medium speed for 2 minutes, occasionally scraping the bowl. Bring the margarine to room temperature so it is soft but not melted. Do not use tub margarine. You can place frosting in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to make it firmer for decorating.
- Frost your cakes, cookies or cupcakes or just lick it right off the spoon!
* Substitute dairy free margarine or butter† according to your needs.
** Substitute plain soy milk or milk† according to your needs.
† Unless you are allergic to this ingredient.
Confectionary sugar (contains cornstarch), all natural vanilla flavor, sea salt.
- Wheat free
- Gluten free
- Peanut free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Nut free
Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes are prepared on dedicated equipment that does not produce dairy or egg products. We have strict manufacturing protocols and we batch test for the presence of peanuts, dairy, and eggs for consumer safety. Our peanut-and tree nut-free facility eliminates concerns of cross contamination.
|Serving Size: Amt of Mix in 1 tbsp (19 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|