Chocolove, Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Dark Semisweet Chocolate with Ancho and Chipotle Chilies and Dried Cherries
- 55% Cocoa
- Chilies Supply the Heat While Cherries Provide Sweetness
- Initial Chili Flavors Transition to Deep Sweet Cherry and Finish on a Pleasantly Warm Chili Note
Tastes best at 70° F.
Dark chocolate (cocoa liquor*, sugar, cocoa butter*, soy lecithin, vanilla), dried cherries (cherries, sugar, rice flour, sunflower oil), ancho chilies, chipotle chilies.
*For Life - Social Responsibility Certified Ingredients
May contain traces of milk, wheat, peanuts or other nuts.
Store at 55°-65° F.
|Serving Size: 1/3 bar (30 g)|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Sat. Fat||5 g||26%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||18 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Enjoyed this chocolate, cherries and chilly are so good together! But don't give it to children :) // Понравилось сочетание вишни и чили. Но не предлагайте такую шоколадку детям :)
Very, very, very tasty! First, feel the taste of dark chocolate, then the tooth comes across sweet-sour cherry pieces, and as the aftertaste is light peppercorn. Unusual. Natural product without unnecessary additives. Cocoa content - 55%. Inside the wrapper is printed poem by Thomas Moore
Posted by 4612029440449671334 on Sep 21, 2016
its a good chocolate
Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016
This is a great gourmet combo. Please bring back this great product!
Posted by 5605375946165012701 on Jul 11, 2016
Me encanto la conbinacion entere lo dulce y lo picante vale la pena totalmente! :)
Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Jun 04, 2016
If you like dark chocolate and cherries with a little spice thrown in, you should. Like this.