Choice Organic Teas, Black Tea, Organic Masala Chai, 16 Tea Bags, 1.2 oz (35 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Certified 100% Organic
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients 50%
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Certified by EarthKosher
- Certified Organic by QAI
Spice things up with this bold classic, featuring malty Assam tea from India's Brahmaputra River Valley. We blend rich, robust black tea with masala spices for a spirited cup that warms your body and soul. It blends perfectly with milk and sweetener for a authentic chai.
Tea Origin - India
Perfectly Balanced Tea
Since 1989, our mission has been to improve the world one cup of tea at a time. As the first exclusively organic tea crafter in the United States, and later, the first to offer Fair Trade Certified tea, we craft the world's finest teas with conservation of the planet and its creatures in mind. Let's chat over a cuppa.
Savor Every Moment
There's so much good in a cup of tea. It clears our mind and boosts our spirits. Tea brings us closer to friends and family looking to share the day's stories and it connects us to all those around the globe who cherish this timeless ritual. Whether it's a hearty mug that gets your morning started, or a relaxing cup that helps you unwind and reflect on your day, we thank you for enjoying Choice Organic Teas.
Boil fresh water, steep tea bag in 8 oz water for 5-6 minutes and enjoy.
Iced tea is easy!
Just brew double strength.
Organic black tea*, organic cardamom, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic clove, and organic black pepper.
*Fair trade certified