Citracal, Bayer, Calcium Citrate Formula + D3, Petites, 200 Coated Tablets
- Absorbed With or Without Food
- New Look Same Great Product!
- Smaller‡ Size
- Easier to Swallow
- Calcium Supplement
#1 Doctor Recommended Brand
- Only† Citracal has products with Calcium Citrate:
- Can be properly absorbed when taken with or without food.
- A highly soluble form of calcium.
- High levels of Vitamin D3 for unsurpassed absorption
- Gentle on your digestive system
Comes in smaller‡, easier to swallow tablets.
†Among leading calcium brands.
‡Compared to Citracal Maximum.
Adults: Take 1 serving (2 tablets) twice daily with or without food or as recommended by your physician, pharmacist or health care professional.
Calcium citrate, polyethylene glycol, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium silicate, titanium dioxide (color), propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, oligofructose enriched inulin, magnesium stearate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if printed foil seal is torn or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Calcium (elemental)||400 mg||40%|