- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Nourishing Kids in Motion
- Natural Flavor
- One Serving of Fruit*
- Real Fruit Rope
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Certified Organic By QAI
*One Serving Of Fruit per piece - Based on USDA Dietary Guidelines.
Nourishing Kids in Motion
Keep it Simple
- Organic ingredients with no toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- All Natural - none of the no-no's
Just for kids
- Right size for kids
- One serving of fruit*
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
In raising our family, we wanted to find organic snacks to nourish our kids. Finding nutritious on-the-go food to take with them, however, isn't always so easy. That's why we created Clif Kid — healthy, delicious, organic snacks to keep kids going, growing, and exploring.
- Kit & Gary
Parents & Co-owners of Clif Bar & Company
Organic apple puree, organic apple juice concentrate, organic flavors, malic acid, pectin, colored with fruit and vegetable juice.
Vitamins & Minerals: Ascorbic acid (vit. C), ferric orthophosphate (iron).
We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered.
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No hydrogenated oils
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavors
- No trans fats
|Serving Size: 1 piece (20 g)|
|Serv. Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV††|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
both my 5 + 7 year olds LOVE these -i have to control how many they want to eat! wonderful for school lunch and/or a special treat!
great treat that is a healthy alternative for kids. Our 3 year grandson loves them, his 17 month old sister not quite as much . think her taste buds need to develop just a little more. Melbourne Australia
Posted by Reviewer2300181 on Apr 25, 2012
Not sure who loves them more- me or the kids
Posted by Reviewer2616659 on Nov 25, 2011
One word yum!
Posted by Reviewer3305661 on Oct 21, 2011
I bought these as I was looking for a great snack for my young twins. They loved these and so did all our friends. I highly recommend these as a healthy snack alternative.
Posted by Reviewer1021442 on Apr 13, 2011
Great Taste. Our son loves those.