Cold Eeze, Cold Remedy, All Natural Strawberries & Cream Flavor, 18 Lozenges
By Cold Eeze2 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: CZE-10297
- UPC Code: 091108102970
- Package Quantity: 18 Lozenges
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.2 x 4.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Great New Taste
- Zinc Gluconate Glycine
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand!, Pharmacy Times.
- Clinically Proven to Reduce the Duration of the Common Cold
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended
- Shortens Your Cold, Works Fast
- Start Taking Cold-EEZE at the First Sign of a Cold and Get Well Sooner!
Clinical studies have shown: The cold-EEZE proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days.
The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-EEZE is safe to take with most other medications. (see warnings)
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness
- Does Not Cause Light Headedness
- Does Not Affect Blood Pressure
- To reduce the duration of the common cold.
- Reduce the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
- Adults and children 12 years over
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Repeat every 2-4 hour as needed until all symptoms subside
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- Recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
Stop use and ask tour healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
COLD-EEZE Lozenges are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or beast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- avoid minor stomach upset- Do not dissolve COLD-EEZE lozenge on an empty stomach.
- avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking COLD-EEZE lozenges as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- store in a cool dry place after opening.
|Active ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3 mg)||Cold Remedy|
|Inactive Ingredients: Corn syrup, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose. No Artificial color or preservatives.