Cold Eeze, Zinc Gluconate Glycine, Cold Remedy, Sugar Free, Chocolate Mint Flavor, 48 Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By Cold Eeze2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: CZE-10108
- UPC Code: 091108101089
- Package Quantity: 48 Dissolving Tablets
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.5 x 4.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Shorten your Cold!
- Get Better Faster!
- Clinically Proven to Reduce the Duration of the Common Cold
- Sugar Free
- Clinically Proven Safe for Type 1 or 2 Diabetics
- Pharmacist Recommended #1 Achievement Award
- 48 Cold Remedy Orally Dissolving Tablets
#1 Pharmacist Recommended Zinc Cold Remedy
Pharmacy Times Survey
Clinically Proven to Cut Your Cold Nearly in Half
Two clinical studies have shown: cold-eeze proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by 42% or 3 to 4 days.
The independent double blind studies were conducted at the Cleveland clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-Eeze is safe to take with most other medications. (See warnings)
It does not affect blood pressure cause drowsiness or light headedness.
- To reduce the duration of the common cold
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE tablet in mouth (do not swallow ir chew)
- Repeat every hour as needed until symptoms subside
- Recommended daily dosage is 1 tablet per hour, maximum of 16 tablets daily
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking monocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold-Eeze tablets are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid minor stomach upset- Do not dissolve Cold-Eeze tablets on an empty stomach
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze tablets as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
|Active ingredient (per tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum gluconicum 2x, 4.43 mg||Homeopathic cold remedy|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Why is this discontinued as of 2013 December?
A favorite in our family for quickly resolving cough, throat tickle, other symptoms of an impending cold. Sugar free. It still has a slight medicinal taste, but the chocolate mint flavor makes it much more pleasant.