Cold Eeze, Zinc Gluconate Glycine, Cold Remedy, Sugar Free, Chocolate Mint Flavor, 48 Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
- Product Code: CZE-10108
- UPC Code: 091108101089
- Package Quantity: 48 Dissolving Tablets
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.5 x 4.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- Shorten your Cold!
- Get Better Faster!
- Clinically Proven to Reduce the Duration of the Common Cold
- Sugar Free
- Clinically Proven Safe for Type 1 or 2 Diabetics
- Pharmacist Recommended #1 Achievement Award
- 48 Cold Remedy Orally Dissolving Tablets
#1 Pharmacist Recommended Zinc Cold Remedy
Pharmacy Times Survey
Clinically Proven to Cut Your Cold Nearly in Half
Two clinical studies have shown: cold-eeze proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by 42% or 3 to 4 days.
The independent double blind studies were conducted at the Cleveland clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-Eeze is safe to take with most other medications. (See warnings)
It does not affect blood pressure cause drowsiness or light headedness.
- To reduce the duration of the common cold
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE tablet in mouth (do not swallow ir chew)
- Repeat every hour as needed until symptoms subside
- Recommended daily dosage is 1 tablet per hour, maximum of 16 tablets daily
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking monocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold-Eeze tablets are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid minor stomach upset- Do not dissolve Cold-Eeze tablets on an empty stomach
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze tablets as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
|Active ingredient (per tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum gluconicum 2x, 4.43 mg||Homeopathic cold remedy|