Coombs Family Farms, Organic Maple Syrup, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.19|
- Support Family Farms
- USDA Organic
- Grade A
- Dark Amber
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Nurturing the Forest for Seven Generations
For seven generations, Coombs Family Farms has produced great tasting, 100% pure and organic, sustainably-harvested maple syrup.
100% pure organic maple syrup.
Refrigerate after opening
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (60 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||53 g||18%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This syrup has a very light flavor which I enjoyed. It's much different tasting than your typical store bought syrup. Just enough sweetness!
I didn't like this. It tastes off to me. I'd return, but I opened it already.
Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 12, 2017
Quite pleasant. However, it can goes bad really quick if you don't refrigerate it.
Posted by 5455874159512426459 on Sep 29, 2016
2nd purchase. Using it as a sweetener. Great taste. Doesn't require much to sweeten a mug of coffee, only used about a teaspoon. Great product and value for money.
Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Sep 14, 2016
I can get it cheaper even here in japan :(
I like the flavor.
Posted by 5606569735132350975 on May 25, 2016
This is grade A maple syrup from Vermont. While I read that grade B is more suited for baking, I prefer this.