Country Choice Organic, Organic, Oven Toasted Oats, Quick, 18 oz (510 g)15 Reviews
1.48 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Product Code: CCO-11944
- UPC Code: 729906119448
- Package Quantity: 18 oz (510 g)
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.2 x 7.1 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Oatmeal Helps Remove Cholesterol*
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Real. Simple. Country Choice
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Whole Grain - Excellent Source
*3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This product has 2 grams per serving.
To Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in oats.
- Cook 1 minute over medium heat; stir occasionally.
|Water:||1 cup||1-3/4 cup||5 cups|
|Oats:||1/2 cup||1 cup||3 cups|
|Salt (optional):||Dash||1/8 tsp.||1/4 tsp.|
Note: For creamier oatmeal, combine water, salt and oats; bring to a boil; cook as directed.
To Make in Microwave: (one serving)
- Combine water, salt and oats in a 1 quart (medium) microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on High 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir before serving. Caution: Bowl may be hot.
Due to differences in microwave ovens, cook time is approximate.
Organic whole grain rolled oats.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very tasty, were pleasant.
tasty and easy to cook.