Country Choice Organic, Organic, Oven Toasted Oats, Quick, 18 oz (510 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Oatmeal Helps Remove Cholesterol*
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Real. Simple. Country Choice
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Whole Grain - Excellent Source
*3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This product has 2 grams per serving.
To Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in oats.
- Cook 1 minute over medium heat; stir occasionally.
|Water:||1 cup||1-3/4 cup||5 cups|
|Oats:||1/2 cup||1 cup||3 cups|
|Salt (optional):||Dash||1/8 tsp.||1/4 tsp.|
Note: For creamier oatmeal, combine water, salt and oats; bring to a boil; cook as directed.
To Make in Microwave: (one serving)
- Combine water, salt and oats in a 1 quart (medium) microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on High 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir before serving. Caution: Bowl may be hot.
Due to differences in microwave ovens, cook time is approximate.
Organic whole grain rolled oats.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5359515883506490060 on Dec 29, 2014
I've tried different brands of oatmeal,but by far Country Choice has been my favorite for hot cereal and oatmeal raisin cookies. The oats are not big and my daughter enjoys the smooth cereal without complaint.
Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Mar 15, 2014
Simple oats, only faster. Good stuff!
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 14, 2014
tasty and easy to cook.
Posted by Reviewer2756329 on Nov 24, 2012
A good choice for my partner and he was happy with this but my favourite will always be country choice organic, oven toasted oats -old fashioned, they're much much tastier for me