Country Choice Organic, Organic, Oven Toasted Oats, Quick, 18 oz (510 g)
- Oatmeal Helps Remove Cholesterol*
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Real. Simple. Country Choice
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Whole Grain - Excellent Source
*3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This product has 2 grams per serving.
To Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in oats.
- Cook 1 minute over medium heat; stir occasionally.
|Water:||1 cup||1-3/4 cup||5 cups|
|Oats:||1/2 cup||1 cup||3 cups|
|Salt (optional):||Dash||1/8 tsp.||1/4 tsp.|
Note: For creamier oatmeal, combine water, salt and oats; bring to a boil; cook as directed.
To Make in Microwave: (one serving)
- Combine water, salt and oats in a 1 quart (medium) microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on High 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir before serving. Caution: Bowl may be hot.
Due to differences in microwave ovens, cook time is approximate.
Organic whole grain rolled oats.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4