Categories Supplements Whey Protein
Categories Supplements Protein Gluten-Free Protein
Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Fudge, 30.8 oz (879 g)
- Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- 20 g Protein Per Serving & No Artificial Hormones
- Fat Free & 99% Lactose Free
- Mixes Easily
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Free of Artificial Hormones, Including rBST and rBGH
- Dietary Supplement
- AVA - Certified Vegetarian
- GMP Certified
Hormone-Free Whey Protein Isolate is sourced and manufactured in the USA.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
100% Whey Protein Facts
- Contains 100% pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and most easily assimilated whey protein isolate. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form and is fat free. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in protein and amino acids that support muscle tissue, and includes the fractions glycomacropeptide, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin.
- Sweetened with organic evaporated cane juice.
- Includes branched-chain amino and glutamic acids.
- Third party verified to be free of artificial hormones.
- Certified Gluten Free.
- Certified Vegetarian.
100% Whey Protein is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
Adults, mix two (2) scoops (31.4 g)(1.1 oz.) with 3/4 cup (6 fl. oz.) (178 mL) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Organic evaporated cane juice sugar, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, maltodextrin, natural vanilla flavor. Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume.
Some settling may occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (31.4 g)(1.1 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 28|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%*|
|Calcium (as whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, organic evaporated cane juice sugar, natural vanilla flavor)||102 mg||10%|
|Phosphorus (as whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, natural vanilla flavor)||66 mg||7%|
|Magnesium (as whey protein isolate, cocoa powder)||29 mg||7%|
|Sodium (as whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, natural vanilla flavor)||47 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as cocoa powder, whey protein isolate, natural vanilla flavor)||197 mg||6%|
|Whey Protein Isolate||22 g||**|
|Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf) (standardized at 90% steviosides equal to 67.5 mg)||75 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving||Amino Acid||g/serving|
|†Phenylalanine and Tryptophan are not added to this product; they are naturally occurring in the whey.|