Categories Supplements Whey Protein
Categories Supplements Protein Gluten-Free Protein
Country Life, Gluten Free, Biochem Sports, Tri Protein Plus Powder, Vanilla, 32 oz (908 g)
- 22 Grams of Superior Protein Per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- GMP Good Manufacturing Practices Certified
Some protein drinks are delicious. Some protein drinks supply high quality protein, but none can compare with Tri Protein Plus. Tri Protein Plus provides more than just great benefits. Tri Protein Plus is easy to use-its special protein blend is designed to mix easily in water or the liquid of your choice. Its smooth texture and rich vanilla taste makes it a delicious snack whether used after a workout or as a quality protein to supplement the diet.
Tri Protein Plus
- Mixes Easily without a Blender
- Delicious Mega-Protein Drink
- Rapidly Assimilated
Getting enough quality protein is one of the most important factors required for maintaining muscle. Biochem has formulated the most innovative protein formula designed to support muscle. The selection of proteins used in the Tri Protein Plus formula is a superior blend ensuring a solid foundation for a functional product. Tri Protein Plus delivers three high quality proteins. Each serving of Tri Protein Plus has 22 grams of a unique proprietary blend. This formula is designed to provide your muscles with protein peptides and essential amino acids to support nitrogen retention necessary for muscle maintenance.
Tri Protein Plus Contains:
- Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate - Easy to digest whey protein that provides a preferred amino acid profile that promotes and supports muscle.
- Calcium Caseinate - A milk protein that supplies glutamine acid (a precursor to glutamine) and Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA).
- Ultra-Filtered /Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate - This special technology using advanced low temperature microfiltration/ultrafiltration processes yields a high quality, pure, highly concentrated whey protein isolate leaving 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured. This process maintains the microfractions, such as Immunoglobulins, alpha-Lactalbumin, Lactoferrin, Serum Albumin and Glycomacropeptides which provides nutritional support. This filtration process offers pure, easily blended, highly digestible whey protein.
Tri Protein Plus Offers:
- High protein blend to sustain energy levels and satisfy appetite
- Nitrogen balance support
- Rich in whey
- 22 grams of protein per serving
- Great taste and ready to use
Adults mix two (2) level scoops (45 g) (1.58 oz) with one (1) cup (8 fl oz) (237 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved for a fast, tasty vanilla protein supplement. For a creamier texture, use a blender and add ice. You may also add your favorite fruit. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Fructose, natural vanilla flavor, say lecithin, maltodextrin, starch. Contains milk and soy.
No: Yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial color, artificial flavor or artificial sweeteners.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use for weight reduction.
Contents packed by weight not volume.
Some settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (45 g)(1.58 oz)|
|Servings per Container: About 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 mg||6%*|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate, whey protein concentrate)||1,251 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||15 mg||25%|
|Vitamin D (D3) (as cholecalciferol)||40 IU||10%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||2.4 IU||8%|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate)||1.6 mg||107%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||2 mg||117%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||2 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.6 mg||80%|
|Folic Acid||190 mcg||48%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||2.7 mcg||45%|
|Biotin (as d-biotin)||140 mcg||47%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||1.8 mg||18%|
|Calcium (as d-calcium phosphate, whey protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium caseinate, whey protein isolate, d-calcium pantothenate)||292 mg||29%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||0.28 mg||2%|
|Phosphorus (as d-calcium phosphate, whey protein concentrate, d-potassium phosphate, whey protein isolate)||226 mg||23%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, whey protein concentrate. whey protein isolate)||57 mg||14%|
|Sodium (as whey protein concentrate, sodium ascorbate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate)||59 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as whey protein concentrate, d-potassium phosphate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate)||199 mg||6%|
Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey Protein Isolate
|Enzyme Blend (from aspergillus oryzae, rhizopus oryzae, trichoderma longibrachatum)
providing lactase, protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.