Country Life, Gluten Free, Baby Care, Multivitamin, Liquid, Natural Raspberry Flavor, 6 fl oz (177 ml)13 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: CLF-08117
- UPC Code: 015794081173
- Package Quantity: 6 fl oz (177 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 5.1 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.12
- Established 1971
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Supports Healthy Development
- From Vegetarian Sources
- Easy To Use Liquid
- Dietary Supplement
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
All 12 essential vitamins in this specially designed infant product are derived from vegetarian sources and is certified by the American Vegetarian Association.
For ease of use, this is a liquid multivitamin that can be taken directly or mixed into your infant's formula, fruit juice, cereal or other food - and it's naturally raspberry flavored.
And as with most Country Life products, Baby Care Multivitamin is packaged in amber glass. Glass packaging helps guarantee the freshness and purity of the product, so that your infant gets his or her daily value of vitamins. Glass is sustainable and recyclable, making it a good choice for future generations.
At Country Life, integrity is our #1 ingredient. Every product is rigorously tested to ensure it measures up against Country Life's 5 Integrity Standards: 1) authenticity of ingredients; 2) cleanliness of ingredients; 3) freshness of ingredients; 4) consistency of the formula; and 5) accuracy of labeling.
|YES||Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.org||NO||Yeast or Wheat|
|YES||Certified Vegetarian by the AVA||NO||Soy or Milk|
|YES||Manufacturing Supports Wind Power||NO||Artificial Colors|
|NO||Alcohol or Honey|
Baby Care Multivitamin contains a full spectrum of vitamins to support your infant's health.
- Vitamin A supports immune, skin and eye health.
- Vitamin Bs support a healthy nervous system and energy metabolism:
- B12 is required for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis.
- B6 is involved in glucose metabolism, immune function and hemoglobin formation.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that protects cells from harmful free radicals and plays an important role in immune function. As it is required for collagen biosynthesis, it is an essential component of connective tissue.
- Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium, helping to form and maintain healthy bones and teeth, as well as promote immune health.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cells from harmful free radicals and supports immune health.
- Folate helps produce and maintain new cells. This is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth such as infancy.
Before giving this supplement to your infant, discuss all supplements, nutrient-fortified products, and medications with their health care providers. Give one (1) teaspoon to infants over 13 lbs. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Baby Care Multivitamin may be taken directly or mixed with fruit juice, formula, cereal or other food.
Shake well before each use.
Purified water, glycerin, fructose, mixed fruit concentrate (pear, peach, pineapple), citric acid, natural raspberry flavor, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), and sodium benzoate (preservative).
NO: Yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, artificial flavors, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, alcohol or honey, or magnesium stearate.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
- Do not accept if seal is broken.
- Store between 59º-86º F until opened.
- Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: About 35|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value for Infants|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||*|
|Other Carbohydrate||2 g||*|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1,250 IU||83%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||35 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (D3) (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||5 IU||100%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine hydrochloride)||0.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.6 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||8 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.4 mg||100%|
|Folate (folic acid)||100 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||2 mcg||100%|
|Biotin (as d-Biotin)||30 mcg||60%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||3 mg||100%|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews