Country Life, Omega Surge, High EPA, Lemon Flavor, 30 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
By Country Life
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Adult Gummies with Enhanced Delivery
- 400 mg EPA • 120 mg DHA Per Serving
- Advanced Emulsified Technology
- Formulated with Pharmaceutical Grade, High Quality Fish Oil
- Enhanced Delivery
- Gluten, Soy, and Sugar Free
- No Corn or Glucose Syrups
- No Fishy Repeat
- Great Tasting Gummies for Adults
- Product of Norway
- Easy for Travel
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified - (Good Manufacturing Practices)
New from Country Life! Omega Surge is an innovative technology that delivers valuable Omega 3 fatty acids from highly purified fish oil in the new, unique form of a fun, tasty emulsified gummy.
Omega Surge was developed using a new, innovative and patent pending technology called ConCordix that pre-emulsifies the oils and then captures the concentrated omegas through a unique gel matrix. The pre-emulsification process takes valuable Omega 3 fatty acids and converts them into micro droplets before they are sealed in a gel form. By dividing these omega fatty acids into micro droplets, a greater surface area of the oil is exposed, upon ingestion, to important digestive processing agents such as enzymes.
The ConCordix technology creates the unique combination of pre-emulsified omegas delivered in tasty gummies for an enhanced delivery system of Omega fatty acids.
Omega Surge High EPA:
- Delivers highly concentrated EPA from Omega 3 rich fish oil
- Supports healthy body
- Has been highly purified and tested for heavy metals such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and Dioxins
- The Omega 3 rich fish oil has been molecularly distilled to uphold the highest level of purity
- Supports enhanced absorption of EPA as compared to non-emulsified normal softgels in a straight oil base
Country Life's Omega Surge provides the following benefits over traditional Omega Softgels:
- Enhanced delivery
- No fishy repeat after consumption
Adults, chew two (2) gummies daily. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Purified water, gelatin, gum arabic, natural lemon flavor, citric acid, beta carotene (color). Contains fish (anchovy, sardine).
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, artificial flavors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 gummies|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Fish Oil (anchovy, sardine)
|1,200 mg (1.2 g)||**|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||604 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||400 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)||16 mg||**|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids||68 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012
sweet fish, something like that..
Posted by 5026314336913947481 on Oct 19, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 28, 2012
Aw yuck. Sorry - I don't argue that these are good, but they say "chew" - hard for me to even leave in my mouth long enough to swallow! But they also claim to have no fishy report, and I found that to be true.
Taste like a lemon fish
Posted by Reviewer2138214 on Oct 22, 2012
Was this review helpful to you?
4 people found the following review helpful