Country Life, Gluten Free, Omega 3 Mood, 90 Softgels34 Reviews
Expiration Date: Apr 2017
Shipping Weight: 1.43 lbs (0.65 kg)
- Product Code: CLF-04120
- UPC Code: 015794041207
- Package Quantity: 90 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 5.3 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.89
- 1,000 mg of EPA Per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- High EPA Mood Supporting Formula
- Third Party Tested - Processed Using Molecular Distillation
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified
2 Softgels Provide:
- Fish Oil Concentrated 2,000 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Support:
- Emotional Health
- Brain Health
EPA plays numerous roles in brain health and has been shown to support mood. As research continues to grow, it is becoming evident that omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA, play a significant role in emotional health.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutritional information for total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol content.
- This fish oil was processed using molecular distillation to ensure purity.
- Purity tested for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs and dioxins, as well as heavy metals such as mercury.
- Fish including anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon and tuna provide a rich source of EPA.
- Pure concentration of EPA (1,000 mg) from fish oil specifically designed to maximize the benefits of EPA.
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
- Contains no trans fatty acids.
- Contains no artificial color or flavor, wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products or preservatives.
- Omega 3 Mood is scientifically formulated to support brain health, emotional health, and mood.
- Clinical studies have found that EPA helps support mood.
Adults take two (2) softgels per day. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell). Contains soy and fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna).
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free.
NO: Artificial color or flavor, wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products or preservatives.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59º-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g||**|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||20 I.U.||67%|
|Fish Oil Concentrate
(from anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna)
|2,000 mg (2 g)||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)(Omega 3)||1,000 mg (1 g)||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)(Omega 3)||150 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product is being used to help in the treatment of a person struggling with mental illness. In clinical trials it has been indicated that cognitive ability can be improved if the patient is treated with 2000 mg/day of EPA. This product is the only one that I've found that contains 500 mg in one capsule. That means that the 2000mg can be delivered using only 4 capsules (two in the morning and two in the evening). All other products that I've investigated reguire many more capsules to deliver the 2000mg/day.
I love this omega supplement. Notice a difference in myself and hubby when we dont take it as it seems to level our anxiety levels out. Highly recommended.