Crofter's Organic, Organic, Premium Spread, Wild Blueberry, 10 oz (283 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.39|
- Pick the Best
- Est. 1989
- Perfectly Sweetened with Fair Trade Cane Sugar
- 30 Calories Per Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- A Gluten Free Food
- High Fruit Content of Selected Fruit Varieties
- Fair Trade Organic Sugar
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Refrigerate after opening and use within 20 days
Organic wild blueberries, organic cane sugar*, natural apple pectin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
*Made with organic sugar from an ethical and environmentally friendly source certified EcoSocial by IBD.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (18 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, vitamin A, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The taste is OK, and I like the fact that the manufacturer uses concentrated grape juice as a sweetener. However, I feel that they could do better by increasing the amount of blueberries used in making the jam, like 60-65g of blueberries per 100g jam. The label doesn't provide the % of blueberries in jam, but the taste of blueberries is a bit on the weak side.
Got these for a basket
Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Dec 25, 2016
The person who got the basket said they were so delicious....
Posted by 5287069657266465334 on Sep 04, 2016
I love this jam as it is not sweet and good amount of blueberry!
Addictive wild blueberry spread
Posted by 4692050162876997190 on May 06, 2016
Did not last long, Like a bear, I ate it all in a couple of days. Will reorder in bulk next time!!
Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Jul 27, 2015
I loved this spread. It is organic, gluten-free and tastes good - what more could a person want?