Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Crunchies, Raspberries, 1 oz (28 g)50 Reviews
0.39 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Product Code: CRU-31060
- UPC Code: 734020310602
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 4 x 5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 25 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 4 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-6 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
Did you know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
Crunchies Vs. Dried Fruit
More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retains and average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).
No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of dried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.
Less Retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated-you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better values.
*Actual results may vary by fruit
What are Crunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Package in a facility that packaged milk, eggs, wheat and soy products
Store in a cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews