Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Crunchies, Raspberries, 1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 25 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 4 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-6 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
Did you know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
Crunchies Vs. Dried Fruit
More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retains and average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).
No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of dried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.
Less Retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated-you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better values.
*Actual results may vary by fruit
What are Crunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Package in a facility that packaged milk, eggs, wheat and soy products
Store in a cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Raspberries, 1 oz (28 g)
Lunch Box Ideas
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
I always buy these for my kids lunch boxes. Family fav. Nice and crunchy and fun packaging. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Posted by 5144142184971572945 on Nov 12, 2015
Me encantan, las añado al yogur o a la avena... me da energía. mi marido se las come hasta solas jaja
Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015
These are a real treat. I love the taste and they're great alone as a snack or in cereal. Wish they came in bigger packs.
Posted by 5047661350433905016 on Mar 13, 2015
I use it with cereals & Yogurt, I wish that not so many fruits were broken