This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Crunchies, Strawberries, 1 oz (28 g)103 Reviews
0.68 lbs (0.31 kg)
- Product Code: CRU-31014
- UPC Code: 734020310145
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 2.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 20 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 5 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food · Non GMO
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-6 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
Crunchies vs. Dried Fruit
More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retains an average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (Air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).‡
No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of dried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.‡
Less retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated - you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better values.‡
‡Actual results may vary by fruit.
What are Crunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Packaged in a facility that packages milk, eggs, wheat and soy products.
Store in cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
These taste sensational - I've really enjoyed them. Make sure you seal the packet well though. My young daughter left it open, and they went chewy in a bad way.
I love these dried strawberries. They are great in cereal or just by themselves. They arrived in good condition.