Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Mixed Fruit, 1.5 oz (42 g)47 Reviews
Expiration Date: Nov 2016
Shipping Weight: 0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: CRU-31013
- UPC Code: 734020310138
- Package Quantity: 1.5 oz (42 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 5.8 x 5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 25 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 6 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food
Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
What are Chrunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Crunchies VS. Dried Fruit
90% Crunchies / 45% Dried Fruit - More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retain an average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (Air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).**
5 g Crunchies / 25 g Dried Fruit - No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of fried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.**
3-4% Crunchies / 8-25% Dried Fruit - Less Retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated - you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better value.**
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-5 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
**Actual results may vary by fruit.
Apples, blueberries, peaches, strawberries, mangoes, raspberries.
Package in a facility that packaged milk, eggs, wheat and soy products.
Store in cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews