Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Mixed Fruit, 1.5 oz (42 g)51 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: CRU-31013
- UPC Code: 734020310138
- Package Quantity: 1.5 oz (42 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 5.8 x 5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 25 Calories Per Serving
- Contains 6 Servings of Fruit*
- No Sugar Added
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food
Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
What are Chrunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Crunchies VS. Dried Fruit
90% Crunchies / 45% Dried Fruit - More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retain an average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (Air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).**
5 g Crunchies / 25 g Dried Fruit - No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of fried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.**
3-4% Crunchies / 8-25% Dried Fruit - Less Retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated - you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better value.**
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-5 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
**Actual results may vary by fruit.
Apples, blueberries, peaches, strawberries, mangoes, raspberries.
Package in a facility that packaged milk, eggs, wheat and soy products.
Store in cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews