Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Crunchies, Mixed Fruit, 1.2 oz (34 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
- No Sugar Added
- No Preservatives
Did you know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
What are Crunchies?
Crunchies are made through a freeze drying process, resulting in a crunchy texture, high nutrient retention, and a fresh, vibrant flavor.
Reseal after use
Strawberries, bananas, apples, blueberries
Packaged in a facility that packages milk, eggs, wheat, soy and tree nut products
Store in a cool, dry area and keep out of direct sunlight
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Protein||Less Than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love all freeze-dried fruit, but the mango-chunks in the mixed Crunchies are the yummiest of all!
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 26, 2016
Can easily devour a bag in one minute. Can't keep these on the shelf if our house. Even all my fussy kids can plug out their favorite fruits. I've ordered this dozens of times and it's guaranteed to be crunchy.
Posted by 4981954405561968201 on May 27, 2015
Tastes delicious! will definitely order again
Posted by 5753045864039703650 on May 11, 2015
Very crunchy as the company name advertise.
Posted by 5047661350433905016 on Mar 13, 2015
I use it with cereals & Yogurt, I wish that not so many fruits were broken