Crunchies Food Company, Freeze Dried Pineapple, 1.5 oz (42 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- No Fat
- Only 25 Calories per Serving
- Contains 6 Servings of Fruit*
- No Added Sugar
- Nature's Ultimate Snack Food
- Certified Gluten Free
- Kosher Parve
- Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
- 100% Real Fruit
- No Preservatives
- Raw Food
Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies?
What are Chrunchies?
Crunchies are made through a unique freeze-drying process where water is removed in a refrigerated vacuum, leaving only the essence of vegetable or fruit with a crunchy texture. Absolutely nothing else is added.
Crunchies VS. Dried Fruit
90% Crunchies / 45% Dried Fruit - More Nutrients & Antioxidants
- Crunchies special drying process retain an average 90% of the nutrients compared to fresh fruits (Air drying retains an average of only 45% maximum).**
5 g Crunchies / 25 g Dried Fruit - No Added Sugar
- 1/4 cup of fruit Crunchies has an average of 5 grams of total sugar. 1/4 cup of fried fruit has an average of 25 grams of total sugar.**
3-4% Crunchies / 8-25% Dried Fruit - Less Retained Water After Drying
- Less water means the flavor is more concentrated - you get the essence of the fruit. All dried fruits have more water than Crunchies. Less water = better value.**
*The USDA recommends 4 servings of fruits a day for older children and adults and 2 servings for children (2-5 yrs). One serving equals 1/2 cup.
**Actual results may vary by fruit.
Packaged in a facility that packages milk, eggs, wheat and soy products.
Store in cool dry area and keep out of direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Lunch Box Ideas
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
I always buy these for my kids lunch boxes. Family favorite brand. Nice and crunchy and fun packaging. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"
Posted by 5760813858226622749 on Sep 07, 2014
Posted by 4874568463528293606 on Jan 15, 2014
לא אבהתי בכלל נזרק לפח
Posted by Reviewer3174764 on Nov 28, 2013
Healthy snack for my kids