Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Drinking Chocolate, Chai, 12 oz (340 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Cacao Powder, Bits of Pure, Dark Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Crystallized Ginger & Essence of Chai
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Dagoba is dedicated to The Art of Chocolate Alchemy: transforming exceptional cacao into edible gold. We practice Full Circle Sustainability - blending quality, ecology, equity & community into each step from the rainforest to you.
You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate.
Aztec legend holds that cacao was brought to earth from paradise and that wisdom and power could be had by consuming the seed. To honor this belief, our Chai Drinking Chocolate contains the finest organic cacao powder blended with organic cane sugar, along with bits of our pure dark chocolate, pieces of crystallized ginger, and subtle flavors derived from the true Chai-tea of India. Enjoy this rich, intense beverage and embrace the wisdom of the ancients.
We recommend slowly heating one cup of milk or milk alternative on the stovetop while stirring continually until hot. When vapors rise the milk will be at its most receptive to accept chocolate into its embrace. Whisk in 3 tablespoons of our authentic drinking chocolate and pour into your favorite mug.
Cane sugar*, cocoa*; chocolate*; crystallized ginger* (sugar; ginger); gum acacia*; natural flavor*; milk* (less than 0.1%).
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 23|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|