Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage With Dandelion, 25 Single Serving Pouches
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All the Goodness of Dandelion in an Instant!
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Total water-soluble extract of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extracting process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
Dandy Blend is sold only as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. It is not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease.
Add 1 single serving packet to 8 oz. of water milk. Stir. Dissolves instantly in warm or cold liquids. Outstanding iced. For a great Latte, make with milk or dairy alternative, your choice of flavorings and sweetener. Use in any recipe calling for instant coffee. Try it in ice cream. Naturally sweetened with fructose contained in roasted roots.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beetroot.
May provide increased energy—use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (2.8 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||2 g||1%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars or calcium.
I love this product and it gives me a pick me up with out caffeine or acid of coffee...It is the best tasting and very convenient
This stuff taste very much like coffee.
Posted by Reviewer2224547 on Jun 15, 2016
I added a half tsp. of coconut sugar just to sweeten it a bit more. I used to drink decaf and the dandy blend makes a good sub.
Good but not a coffee substitute.
Posted by kelmeloo on May 09, 2016
It can be a coffee substitute as it has the flavor, but I still need tons of sugar and creamer added to make up for the bitter.
Love Dandy Blend
Posted by 5148529979926118958 on Apr 18, 2015
I love Dandy Blend. It's also good for me. I got a great price from IHerb and.it arrived right on time.
Posted by 5681386098945819698 on Dec 11, 2014
Nice flavour but sachet quantities are a bit lean. Need 1 and 1/2 sachets for each cup of tea.