Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, 14.1 oz (400 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
- 200 Cups
- All The Goodness of Dandelion in An Instant!
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additive or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extracting process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides
- 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per cup
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy—there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
Dandy Blend is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
- 1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and beetroot.
Dandy Blend is sensitive to moisture. This package must be resealed after each use.
Dandy Blend is sold as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. May provide increased energy - use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 200|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carb||1 g||1|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars, or calcium.|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
No bitterness, no sourness. Almost coffee, personally it's better than real coffee! Love to put it in banana smoothie. Appreciate that I always receive it in a timely manner. Thank you iHerb!
This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended!
Great Coffee Substitute
Posted by 4674912243280578042 on Sep 05, 2016
This stuff is delicious, and so easy to use! You can treat it just like instant coffee, but without any of the horrible effects on your body. I love it and will be ordering again.
Dandy Blend is the best!
Posted by Reviewer2020565 on May 18, 2016
Love this tea! Very toasty roasted flavor, rich, and great with some stevia in it! I know people use this as a coffee substitute - it isn't quite that strong or bitter, but it sure is good!!
Posted by Reviewer1028577 on Feb 03, 2016
Smells like coffe -- tastes like it -- feels like it -- just without the "bad" stuff that follows coffe :-)
Posted by TonyaOgino on May 27, 2015
I found this drink from Dora youtube channel and drink it already a couple of years. This drink helped to stop dringking coffee. thank you, Dandy blend ;)
Great replacement for coffee
Posted by energyguy on May 15, 2015
I always drink dandelion to cleanse my liver. When I drink this product, I am surprise it taste like coffee. Now when I crave for coffee, I will drink this. Too much coffee will cause problem for my body. The bitterness really wakes me up.