- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
- 454 Cups
- All The Goodness of Dandelion In An Instant!
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extraction process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides
- 630 mg dandelion/chicory extract per cup
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy - there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
Dandy Bland is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to a rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
- 1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
- 1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
- 1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and beetroot.
Dandy Blend is sensitive to moisture. This package must be resealed after each use.
Dandy Blend is sold as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. May provide increased energy - use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (2 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 454|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Total Carb||1 g||1|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugar, or calcium.
Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Have been hooked to Dandy Blend, initially just as a delicious coffee replacement, in the mean time I'm blown away be the amazing effect on my kidneys: my skin is glowing and my eye rings look like photoshoped and that without a trace of make-up! Thanks to iHerb now with International Shipping - super-slow though, took 6 weeks, but hey, used to order over ishopusa.com and that was super expensive.. now i just plan my next order before the packet is empty..
I almost feel inspired to write poetry after drinking this stuff! Even though you can mix this powder with hot of cold, it does dissolve better in warm liquids. So for ice cream, disolve a teaspoon of Dandy Blend powder in a tablespoon of warm water, then add vanilla ice cream. I also take a couple tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder (Madre Labs CocoCeps for added nutrition!) and drizzle over the ice cream for a crackle effect. This stuff is awesome!
Posted by 4783196213990435832 on Nov 30, 2016
I love this stuff in soy milk!
The best coffee alternative
Posted by 5177119413874596725 on Nov 01, 2016
Switch over to Dandy Blend if you want to avoid caffeine and its accompanying coffee jitters and tingles. I make variations of barista type beverages by being creative with the amount of DB used, using extracts or syrups and varying the liquid base between milk, milk alternative or water. You can substitute DB for coffee in any recipe. This is pumpkin spice latte season and I'm very happy to say that I make my own at a fraction of the cost and it tastes delicious.
Posted by 5594262856282562126 on Oct 22, 2016
I love this product and was so happy to find it at a good price.
Posted by 5460208310987119953 on Oct 22, 2016
I buy this for a friend, this is the best price, she drinks it because of the flavor and believes it to be healthier than tea or coffee. I like the taste and prefer it with almond milk. Very rich and dark, smooth taste.