Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- Visibly Firms, Tightens and Tones
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Firming DMAE Moisturizer is a nourishing cream that powerfully addresses skin firmness, facial sag and loss of elasticity.
- DMEA, known as nature's firming agent, is an ingredient shown to increase tensile strength of the skin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid and C-Ester are potent antioxidants shown to help support healthy collagen and elastin
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma-e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply in the morning and evening. Usable under makeup.
Purified water (aqua), stearic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate and Peg-100 stearate, dimethyl MEA (DMAE), thioctic (alpha lipoic) acid, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), panthenol (provitamin B5), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), dimethicone, allantoin, polysorbate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, lavender fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Please Note: Contains 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid. May cause tingling when applied. Please patch-test before use.
The only cream that I've tried, (and I've tried a lot!) that really works! It's amazing! It does retexturize the skin, and evens out discolourations and wipes out blemishes. It contains the Perricone formula, at a fraction of a price. I use it under make up too and my make up seems more even. I have recommended this cream to all my friends and my mum and they are all very happy with it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
I love this product. I bought this product because it's vegan, it has 1% alpha lipoic acid and contains C-Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate). Please note: Your creams should have C-Ester not Ester-C. They are not the same thing. I apply it every morning. I cleanse my face, apply derma e AHA liberally over face and neck, and then apply derma e alpha lipoic, c-ester, dmae cream liberally. My skin is clear. No more breakouts. No more foundation. My face glows. Thank You Dr. Perricone!
It smelly but good working
Posted by 4788946540497888429 on Sep 19, 2016
It smelly but good working and a little bit comedone
a little bit smelly...
Posted by 5067980322888065963 on Aug 27, 2016
good product but not great, I don't like the smell but it feels good and plesant on the sceen, no oily.
Posted by 5704362901764537524 on Aug 22, 2016
my skin look younger
Posted by 5356323234126855917 on Aug 18, 2016
I love this moisturizer and notice a subtle difference in my skin. The lotion is silky and smells light, very absorbable. I will buy it again and have the toner and face wash.