Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)
By Derma E106 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: DME-00690
- UPC Code: 030985006902
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.6 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- A Salon Skin Treatment Alternative
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
derma natural skincare: solutions that work
- Microdermabrasion Scrub immediately improves your skin's appearance by utilizing a crystal blend system to remove dead skin cells in a safe and effective formula.
- Markedly diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
- Retexturizes skin and leaves it silky smooth.
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare product that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
Apply on wet or dry skin and gently scrub desired areas of the skin in an upward motion for approximately 3 minutes and rinse with warm water. Use twice a week.
Water (aqua), stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl stearate SE, alumina, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, xanthan gum, carrageenan (irish moss), volcanic sand (pumice), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, glycerin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), magnesium oxide (dead sea salt), hydrated aluminum silicate (kaolin clay), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, potassium sorbate.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Really like the fine granuals in this. Face stings a bit upon first using, but feels very smooth and clean when done (just don't bear down too hard when scrubbing). I follow up with toner and the Derma E, Microdermabrasion Recovery Serum and then my usual face moisturizer.