Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- A Salon Skin Treatment Alternative
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
derma natural skincare: solutions that work
- Microdermabrasion Scrub immediately improves your skin's appearance by utilizing a crystal blend system to remove dead skin cells in a safe and effective formula.
- Markedly diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
- Retexturizes skin and leaves it silky smooth.
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare product that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
Apply on wet or dry skin and gently scrub desired areas of the skin in an upward motion for approximately 3 minutes and rinse with warm water. Use twice a week.
Water (aqua), stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl stearate SE, alumina, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, xanthan gum, carrageenan (irish moss), volcanic sand (pumice), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, glycerin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), magnesium oxide (dead sea salt), hydrated aluminum silicate (kaolin clay), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, potassium sorbate.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
This scrub has fine consistency. With added water it is almost creamy. Make sure to follow up with recovery serum.
Posted by Reviewer2799876 on Aug 11, 2016
Keeps my skin polished and smooth. I've tried a lot of these scrubs, and this one is the best by far.
Does the job well
Posted by 5152031074391096843 on May 22, 2015
Excellent citrusy smell. Scrubs well. Will reorder it. Don^t forget to hydrate your skin after use.
Best face scrub out there.
Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015
I love this, i have bought it again as i was so pleased with it. I only use once a week at the most and make sure i moisturize well afterwards.Don't rub too hard just softly all over for a short while to start with & increase if necessary with each subsequent use.It is great to use in the shower and leaves your skin fresh & new looking afterwards. Rub too hard you will get sore skin.
Derma E scrub: can't live without it
Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Mar 25, 2015
I use this about once a week. I really have to have the full 3 minutes it says. Noticeably smoother skin that I can see and feel. I will always have a spare jar. I have several of their products and I love each and every one of them. They know what they're doing!
One of the best scrubs on the market!
Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015
I've tried a number of products over the years and rate this one as one of the best. It's gentle and safe on the most delicate and sensitive skin like mine, with very fine granules and an instant effect of fresh, soft and even looking skin. It's very economical as well. Just love it!