Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub with Dead Sea Salt, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.91|
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Age Reverse
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- A Salon Skin Treatment Alternative
- derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
derma natural skincare: solutions that work
- Microdermabrasion Scrub immediately improves your skin's appearance by utilizing a crystal blend system to remove dead skin cells in a safe and effective formula.
- Markedly diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
- Retexturizes skin and leaves it silky smooth.
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare product that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
Apply on wet or dry skin and gently scrub desired areas of the skin in an upward motion for approximately 3 minutes and rinse with warm water. Use twice a week.
Water (aqua), stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl stearate SE, alumina, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, xanthan gum, carrageenan (irish moss), volcanic sand (pumice), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, glycerin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), magnesium oxide (dead sea salt), hydrated aluminum silicate (kaolin clay), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, potassium sorbate.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
This is really one of the best scrubs I have used. It polishes my face nicely, without leaving it dry, and I have dry skin. I use it twice a week and it feels great! Another comparable product worth trying is Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Works great but expensive
Posted by 5346577446004461777 on Dec 19, 2016
This works great, however it is expensive. Thats why I drop a star. But a little goes a long way, I'm still using it.
Posted by 5604720152999562820 on Nov 16, 2016
I have sensitive skin, and I've just used this product tonight for the first time. And I can definetely say my skin has never felt so instantly smooth after using a product. I usually flare up, and get aggravated red skin after using some brands. Still early days- but loving what I've experienced so far with this product!
Great product, pricey
Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 22, 2016
Would buy again if the value were a bit better for the quantity; it is not cost effective when shipping in to countries with lower customs limits. It is an excellent exfoliant, nonetheless.
Posted by 5133070722738122273 on Oct 10, 2016
Too drying and too course for my dry skin
Great scrub but still contains aluminium
Posted by Reviewer1592357 on Sep 25, 2016
I really like this product but I've just double-checked the ingredients and I am a bit disappointed that it still contains an aluminium compound. I do feel clean and scrubbed after using it; and the cream base doesn't dry me out. But I just don't want the aluminium going into the sea; apparently it is a potential environmental toxin.