Derma E, Vitalizing Moisturizer, SPF 15, with Tamanu & Pomegranate, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Derma E63 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: DME-00805
- UPC Code: 030985008050
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 5.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Youth Protection
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Nourish and Revitalize
- Helps Protect Against Aging
- Derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Vitalizing Moisturizer SPF 15 nourishes and protects skin from UVA/UVB damage.
- Enriched with Green Tea, Pomegranate, and Açai, this pineapple-mango scented cream delivers antioxidant properties that help reduce the signs of aging.
- Rich in Tamanu, Avocado and Aloe to rejuvenate skin and promote a soft, smooth complexion.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
Apply to skin in the morning and prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed. For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) (4.20%), Zinc Oxide (3.92%)||Sunscreen|
Water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, potassium cetyl phosphate, gluconolactone, stearic acid, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) nut oil, carrageenan, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), euterpe oleracea (acai) berry extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, ubiquinone (CoQ10), tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, polysorbate 60, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, retinyl (vitamin A) palmitate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've always been weary of products with SPF as I am prone to outbreaks and it is so demoralising getting acne breakouts. The cream texture in the bottle looks thick and I was pretty worried if it is going to clog my pores. But surprisingly it applies on very lightly and is absorbed quickly by the skin. Downside, I don't really like the smell but that is a personal preference. Might continue using this :D
I really love Derma E products but having a combination dry skin I probably chose the wrong product. Would certainly fit marvelously on an oily skin since it is a very light cream with a very mat finish. Iro, Greece