- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Youth Protection
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Nourish and Revitalize
- Helps Protect Against Aging
- Derma e is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Vitalizing Moisturizer SPF 15 nourishes and protects skin from UVA/UVB damage.
- Enriched with Green Tea, Pomegranate, and Açai, this pineapple-mango scented cream delivers antioxidant properties that help reduce the signs of aging.
- Rich in Tamanu, Avocado and Aloe to rejuvenate skin and promote a soft, smooth complexion.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
Apply to skin in the morning and prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed. For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) (4.20%), Zinc Oxide (3.92%)||Sunscreen|
Water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, potassium cetyl phosphate, gluconolactone, stearic acid, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) nut oil, carrageenan, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), euterpe oleracea (acai) berry extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, ubiquinone (CoQ10), tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, polysorbate 60, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, retinyl (vitamin A) palmitate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
I've always been weary of products with SPF as I am prone to outbreaks and it is so demoralising getting acne breakouts. The cream texture in the bottle looks thick and I was pretty worried if it is going to clog my pores. But surprisingly it applies on very lightly and is absorbed quickly by the skin. Downside, I don't really like the smell but that is a personal preference. Might continue using this :D
I have an oily skin and this product is not good for it, because it makes my skin more oily. And it's bad for using under make up.
All time favourite... please come back!
Posted by fodmapper on Oct 11, 2014
This was the only moisturiser I liked, that had SPF and is light and creamy. It does not cause breakouts and doesn't cause any oiliness on my T-zone. Perfect. I'm so disappointed they have now discontinued this product.
Vitalizing Moisturizer with SPF by Derma E
Posted by 4956661155976833161 on Mar 03, 2014
I purchased this moisturizer in conjunction with the Derma E, Evenly Radiant Cleanser. This moisturizer is of light consistency and comes in a really nice little pump dispenser. It smells great and contains an SPF of 15, which is what I prefer in a day cream. I have combination/sensitive skin, and this moisturizer did not irritate my skin at all. My only concern was that I personally did not find it hydrating enough for my skin. I would recommend this product for combination/oily sin types as a good all round day cream with a basic level of sun protection. If your skin is prone to a fair amount of dryness, I wouldn't recommend this product for you. Although I have only given this product 3 stars, I still think that Derma E is a reliable natural skin care brand. You can smell and feel the quality of their products.
Posted by 5134213229398479304 on Oct 29, 2013
Good for combination skin
Posted by Reviewer2113574 on Jul 18, 2013
Very light, with a great smell! Also the sun protection workd perfectly... I've already orderd 2 times just for everyday use in the hot and sunny Israel summer