Derma E, Very Clear Spot Treatment Anti-Blemish Complex, 1/2 oz (14 g)
By Derma E39 Reviews
0.07 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: DME-03800
- UPC Code: 030985038002
- Package Quantity: 1/2 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.5 x 4.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For All Skin Types
- New & Improved
- Natural Solutions: Blemish-Prone Skin
- Skincare Solutions - Natural Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid
- Tea Tree
- Helps Clear Blemishes and Prevent Breakouts
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
- Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac.
derma e natural skincare: solutions the work
- Very Clear Spot Treatment can be used to target specific areas of flare-up, to dry out pimples and help reduce redness and irritation.
- Our Anti-Blemish Complex contains a blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile that has been shown to be very effective on blemish-prone skin.
- Excellent for all skin types, this spot treatment will not leave a residue, dry or irritate skin.
Apply a small amount to blemishes twice daily, or as needed.
Water (aqua), salicylic acid, glycerin, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceteryl alcohol (and) ceteareth 20, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract* (.1%), aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, dimethicone, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!
I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)