Derma E, Vitalizing Day Cream with Tamanu & Pomegranate, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Youth Protection
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Nourishes Skin to Defy Age
- Promotes Healthy, Radiant Skin
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- Derma E Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Vitalizing Day Cream helps defy age, moisturize and optimize skin health.
- With CoQ10, Pomegranate and Green Tea, this antioxidant-rich blend helps prevent the signs of aging.
- Enriched with Tamanu, Avocado and Aloe, this lush formula promotes a soft, smooth complexion.
- With a tropical pineapple-mango scent, this nourishing cream will help protect skin from age damage for a younger looking complexion.
Apply to clean skin in the morning or whenever extra moisture is needed. May be used under makeup.
Water (aqua), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, xanthan gum, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) nut oil, euterpe oleracea (acai) berry extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, ascorbyl palmitate (C-Ester), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, ubiquinone (CoQ10), ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, glyceryl stearate citrate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), phenoxyethanol, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, pineapple mango fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Fantastic face cream love it. Makes your skin very soft and smells delicious. Night cream is wonderful too and the scrub. Fantastic products highly reccommend.
Not for me!
Posted by 5467583866820520185 on Jan 10, 2014
Of course, we're all different, may suit someone else. Im surprised that some commented saying the smell was amazing. The smell to me is HORRIBLE, smells like a towel that's been damp for too long and has started to mildew. So i can't stand putting this on my face. The feeling after putting it on is also veeery tacky, if you're dry like me, it tends to stick to all the dry patches and flakes. Would not recommend to somenone with slightly dry skin and for those who are sensitive to smells.
Ligera pero hidratante
Posted by BalkisMar on Nov 28, 2013
Muy ligera, hidratante y buen complemento a uno de los serums de la firma
It's good, but it's not for me.
Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 29, 2013
The texture of this is good, it's pretty light so it can soak in quickly so I guess it would be good to put on under make-up. Also, I love the dispenser. It keeps the cream clean (no grubby fingers going in a tub). However, I probably won't buy again, I bought 2 moisturisers to see if my face requires a light one or a heavy one. This was a little too light for me.
vitalizing day cream DME
Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Sep 12, 2013
it is a nice cream and seems to do the trick. Nice covering and no nasty stuff in it.
Posted by eyecandy09 on Jun 22, 2013
One of the best creams I have ever tried so far! Pros: Smells SOOOOO good, easy to blend onto the skin, feels very light yet it's very moisturizing! It's winter season and I have very dry skin but I've never had any dry patches at all and it keeps my face moisturized the whole day! Con: It's just a bit hard to get the product out of the bottle, especially if it's your first time to use it (had to pump probably 10 times or more before the cream finally came out). Overall, I am very happy with this! Will definitely repurchase!!!