Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser with Papaya, 6 fl oz (175 ml)
By Derma E
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Look
- Normal to Oil Skin
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- Naturally Exfoliating Formula
- Gluten Free
Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser is a naturally exfoliating, sulfate-free formula that washes away dirt, oil, and impurities, deeply cleansing pores for a fresh, healthy complexion.
Vitamin A, Glycolic Acid, Papaya and Sea Kelp promote gentle surface cell renewal for thoroughly cleansed, invigorated skin.
Natural Skincare: Solutions that work
Gently lather over face and neck, then rinse thoroughly with water. Use morning and evening. Follow with derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Toner and your favorite moisturizer.
Purified water (aqua), sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glyceryl laurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), glycolic acid, carica papaya (papaya) extract, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, macrocystis pyrifera (sea kelp) extract, potassium sorbate, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, floral fragrance.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong. The other products from this range have a strong fragrance as well. It's not necessary at all. I use this cleanser in the evening after removing my makeup with a cleansing milk. The consistency of this cleanser is very thick, a little goes a long way. The package is quite convenient. I just really don't like the strong fragrance. As it's a glycolic cleanser it's VERY IMPORTANT to use a moisturizer with an spf in it! I'm 25 and I have a combo/acne prone skin. I take a very good care of my skin and this cleanser is included in my skin care regimen. I have no more breakouts, only a single pimple and even this very seldom. I would recommend this cleanser as it's a great price for this product!
Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 14, 2016
this is my favorite cleanser of all the time
Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser with Papaya
Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Mar 31, 2016
I don't really see anything new on my face.. but i'll order again cause the price is OK and smells nice
Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Mar 12, 2016
I love how gentle and cleansed skin feels after this, not so sure about wrinkle improvement but the ingredients are a standout. Will try the brightening one next.
Posted by 5471856342818808169 on Dec 08, 2015
1. I NEVER write reviews. 2. The fragrance is actually subtle to me. 3. Yes, it is drying but that's why you have to moisturise after. For a toner (VERY IMPORTANT) I use raw organic apple cider vinegar w/spring water. 25% acv/75% water. Do not use TAP water! 4. Moisturizer: I keep it simple; either Vanicream or a generic "sensitive skin facial moisturizer". My parents and I have spent $1000's on my acne prone skin growing up. Every drug (except Accutane) you name it, I've used it. This took about 2-3 weeks to really notice a big change. My skin tone evened out first and then the acne disappeared. I still battle w/blackheads but you can use nose strips for that. 2-3 pimples here and there but ACV works for spot treatments. GOOD LUCK!!!
Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 19, 2015
This is a very nice, gentle cleanser, but in terms of great benefits, I don't think it really does much. Glycolic acid and vitamin A are rinsed from the skin and can't make a huge impact. I use this cleanser in the morning or as a second-cleanse in the evening after I've removed my make-up.