Categories Supplements Antioxidants Alpha Lipoic Acid
Categories Supplements Antioxidants Alpha Lipoic Acid Alpha Lipoic Acid, 150 mg
Doctor's Best, Best Alpha Lipoic Acid, 150 mg, 120 Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Defends Against Free Radicals
- Not Suitable for Vegetarians
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that functions like a vitamin, although it is not classified as a vitamin. As a coenzyme, ALA plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces energy in cells. ALA also has antioxidant properties and thus is important for controlling free radicals. Because it is soluble in both water and fat, ALA is sometimes referred to as the "universal antioxidant."
- Supports the body's defenses against free radicals
- Recycles antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C and vitamin E
- Helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level when used as part of the diet
Adult Use: Take 1 to 6 capsules daily, with or without food.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), gelatin (capsule).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size 1 capsule|
|Servings per container 120 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||150 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|