Dorset Cereals, Simply Delicious Muesli, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.56|
- Honest, Tasty and Real
- Whole Grain
- 37 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- A Classic Muesli
- 30% Fruit, Nuts & Seeds
- Unadulterated Breakfast Pleasure
- Vegetarian Society Approved
The finest multi-grains flakes, raisins and sultanas, sunflower seeds, dates, brazil nuts and whole roasted hazelnuts blended together to make out lovely muesli
We're from Poundbury, the English village created by the vision of HRH Prince Charles. Poundbury is in the historic and beautiful country of Dorset, a please that inspired out love of the simple pleasures in life.
Which is why we love our muesli. It's a simple blend of oats, flakes, fruits, nuts, and seeds - and that's it.
To make this delicious breakfast cereal, we take the finest multi-grain cereals - jumbo oats, barley and toasted & malted wheat flakes - blend them carefully and add the tastiest fruit, nuts and seeds: raisins, sultanas and dates for their plump juiciness and crunchy sunflower seeds, brazil nuts and roasted hazelnuts. Then we mix them up a bit, and that's it.
Simple, but then the best things in like usually are.
Good to Know
- Good source of fiber. Contains 5 g of total fat per serving. See nutritional facts for fat content
- Contains 37 g of whole grains per 55g serving
- No trans fat or hydrogenated oils
- No added sugar. Not a low calories food, see nutrition facts
- Contains naturally occurring sugars
- No added salt. Not a sodium free food
- Registered Kosher - London Beth Din
- Vegetarian Society approved
- This pack will make about 5 decent bowlfuls
Did you Know?
- It takes 4 kg of grapes to make 1 kg of raisins
- Muesli is a popular ingredient in cake and cookie recipes.
We believe that life really is too short to settle for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding - like walking care foot in the morning dew, a friendly smile from someone you have never met and eating a bowl of Simply Delicious Muesli with ice cold milk.
Served with milk, yogurt or fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Oat flakes, wheat flakes, barley flakes raisins (13%), sultanas (6%), toasted and malted wheat flakes (wheat, barley malt extract), sunflower seeds (4%), dates (3.5%) brazil nuts (2.5%), whole roasted hazelnuts (1.5%).
Contains gluten, wheat, barley, oats and tree nuts (brazil nuts and hazelnuts). May contain traces of other nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. To keep this product tasty once opened, roll down the inner bag tightly and consume within one month.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|-Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|-Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|-Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||less then||65 g||80 g|
|-Sat Fat||less then||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||less then||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||less then||2400 mg||2400 mg|
|Total carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|-Dietary fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Posted by 5414616278664137170 on Nov 30, 2016
The best muesli! Perfect mix of nuts, grains, and fruit.
Posted by 4952178114885758828 on Jun 05, 2016
It was okay...other more delicious muesli out there for sure.
Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Apr 11, 2015
bought this for my husband.He said there's no crunch and it was too oaty for muesli.
Good and Fresh
Posted by Reviewer2736898 on Sep 19, 2013
All Dorset Cereals arrived quickly and fresh as can be.