Categories Food, Groceries Vegan Foods
Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
Dr. McDougall's, Asian Entree, Lentil Curry Pilaf, All Natural, 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Right Foods
- Quick to Microwave
- Gluten Free
- 260 Calories Per Serving
- Sourced No BPA
- Certified Sourcing Sustainable Forestry Initiative
Sustaining The Earth
At Dr. McDougall's Right Foods we believe that what's good for the earth is good for you, too. That's why we make choices for our packaging and for the delicious meals we provide that ensuring a smaller impact on the environment and a greater, positive impact on your wellbeing.
We use paper because it is a renewable natural resource, lightweight and BPA free. The cup you are holding is from paper sourced exclusively from responsibly managed forests.
We wish you Health, Longevity & Happiness.
That's why Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Asian Entrees taste great, but don't have the heavy oil, fat and salt of many other brands.
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Lentil Curry Pilaf. It's only 260 calories and provides 10 g plant based protein and 6 g fiber.
Cooking Instructions: Microwave for best results.
Microwave Cooking Directions
- Remove the lid.
- Remove flavor packet and pour contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2 ½" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on high 2 1/2 minutes. Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir and cover.
- Let stand covered for 6 minutes or until rice and beans are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Directions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered about 6 minutes until rice and beans are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again & enjoy.
Stir in ideas: Raisins, diced fresh tomatoes, peas.
Brown rice, lentils, vegetables* (tomato, garlic, shallots, onion, cilantro), white rice, wild rice, almonds, yeast extract, spices, potato starch, natural flavors (vegan), sea salt.
Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 70 g|
|Serving Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|