Dr. McDougall's, Curry Almond, Brown & Wild Rice Salad, 2.5 oz (70 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Right Foods
- Sourced No BPA
Enjoy this delicious Brown & Wild Rice Salad. We've done the chopping and cooking for you to enjoy this tasty, nourishing convenient meal. Enjoy it on its own or try it over a bed of mixed greens or arugula for your Natural Delicious Wellness.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Remove the cap, lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2 1/2" above bottom of cup). Stir well
- Microwave on High about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with cap.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until rice is tender and thick. Stir again and enjoy.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If your heats faster then most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add Boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until rice is tender and thick.
Stir again and enjoy.
Rice medley (brown rice, white rice, wild rice), raisins, almonds, vegetables* (Peas, onions, carrots, garlic, red and green bell peppers, shallots, mild chili), natural flavors (yeast extract, maltodextrin, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt), natural flavor), sea salt, potato starch, spices, parsley, turmeric.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 70 g|
|Servings per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||51 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5446449410125476297 on Mar 14, 2016
Not quite as tasty as I had expected, but okay.
Favorite new lunch!
Posted by Karencallahan on Feb 09, 2015
Will buy lots more! This was my favorite lunch in a cup:)
Posted by 5438718331504157619 on Jan 26, 2015
very good flavor
Posted by 5660510553942049020 on Dec 02, 2014
I am going to repurchase this over and over again.