Dr. McDougall's, Curry Almond, Brown & Wild Rice Salad, 2.5 oz (70 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Right Foods
- Sourced No BPA
Enjoy this delicious Brown & Wild Rice Salad. We've done the chopping and cooking for you to enjoy this tasty, nourishing convenient meal. Enjoy it on its own or try it over a bed of mixed greens or arugula for your Natural Delicious Wellness.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Remove the cap, lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2 1/2" above bottom of cup). Stir well
- Microwave on High about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with cap.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until rice is tender and thick. Stir again and enjoy.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If your heats faster then most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add Boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until rice is tender and thick.
Stir again and enjoy.
Rice medley (brown rice, white rice, wild rice), raisins, almonds, vegetables* (Peas, onions, carrots, garlic, red and green bell peppers, shallots, mild chili), natural flavors (yeast extract, maltodextrin, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt), natural flavor), sea salt, potato starch, spices, parsley, turmeric.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 70 g|
|Servings per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||51 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great quick meal
Posted by Reviewer2719643 on Nov 01, 2011
Especially for us Gluten intolerant people.
Posted by SavoringLife on Jan 09, 2014
This is somewhat delicious. Worth a try
A small but still a full meal...
Posted by 4993995475166900679 on Apr 24, 2014
The perfect mix of ingredients makes this wild rice salad a very tastefull small meal. Will buy again!
Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014
A unique little appetizer excellent as a side dish or on it's own, really nice treat.