Dr. Oetker, Organics, Cake Mix, Chocolate, 17.1 oz (485 g)
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 lbs (0.62kg)
- Product Code: DRO-17502
- UPC Code: 058336175022
- Package Quantity: 17.1 oz (485 g)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 5.5 x 7.2 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52kg)
- USDA organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A heritage of baking
It all started with Baking Powder... In 1891, in Bielefeld, Germany, Dr. August Oetker developed "Backin", a convenient and superior quality form of Baking Powder.
Further innovations soon followed and today, over 100 years later, we are still a family business. Dr. Oetker continues to bring premium, restaurant quality desserts home to your family. Dr. Oetker's passion for inspired desserts and quality products helps transform an ordinary meal into an unforgettable occasion.
Note: Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC) for a shiny metal pan, 325ºF (160ºC) for a dark non-stick pan. Grease bottom of pan(s).
You Will Need:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2/3 cup of milk
1. Mix it up!
- Blend cake mix, eggs, milk and oil in a bowl at low speed until moistened. Beat at medium-high speed for 2 min, scrape bottom & side of bowl, resume beating for 2 min.
2. Spread it around!
- Pour batter into pan(s).
3. Bake it!
- Bake for 30-35 min. (20-25 min. for cupcake forms). Cool in pan for 10 min, then remove from pan & cool. Enjoy!
- 1-9" x 13" pan - 30 - 35 min.
- 2-8" round pans - 30 - 35 min.
- 2-9" round pans - 30 - 35 min.
- 2-8" square pans - 30 - 35 min.
- 24 cupcakes - 20 - 25 min.
Organic cane sugar, organic enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), organic cocoa, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, organic locust bean gum.
May contain soy.
This product has been certified organic by QAI. This is your assurance that Dr. Oetker Canada Ltd. is a certified organic processor, abiding by the highest quality environmental standards and good manufacturing practices.
|Serving Size: 1/12 package (40 g)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value *|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|