European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Organic Cookie Mix, Chocolate Chip, 12.3 oz (348.35 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Improved Quality - Taste & Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Amaze and inspire your family and friends with our tasty home-made style desserts. The smells, texture and flavors of fresh baked perfection are simply minutes away! We help capture the adventure and experience of Europe's best recipes. With only a few basic steps and added ingredients you achieve foodies excellence the whole family will enjoy!
You will need:
- 1 eggs
- 6 Tbsp (3/4 stick) butter, soften
- 2 cookie sheets
Note: Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) for a shiny metal cookie sheet. 350° (180°C) for dark non-stick metal cookie sheet. Makes 24 cookies.
- Blend It! Cream butter and egg in medium bowl, using an electric mixer. Stir in cookie mix until soft dough forms.
- Drop It! Drop dough by tablespoons about 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake It! Bake at 375 or 350 for 9-12 min. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove cookies with a spatula to a cooling rack; cool completely. Enjoy!
Organic wheat flour, organic cane sugar, organic semi-sweet chocolate chips (organic sugar, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa butter), organic brown sugar, sea salt, organic vanilla flavor, baking soda.
|Serving Size: about 1Tbsp dry mix (22 g)|
|Servings per Container: 16|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value *|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love this baking mix for chocolate chip cookies. Recently it was deleted from the store where I was buying it. I was thrilled to find another source! Thanks for offering this product at such a bargain price.
The best cookie mix ever!
Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014
this tastes great. easy to make. makes cookies that are a bit on the chewier/hard side, but isn't too sweet and tastes like its made from scratch. i added some raw almond butter to the batter and tasted great.
Posted by 4907970990170299253 on Oct 01, 2013
The cookies tasted natural but were very soft not crispy enough to my tate
Very Good but...
Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 13, 2013
Loved the cookies, the taste was authentic to orginal chocolate chip cookies that you would buy at the supermarket. Substituted the whole egg for egg whites but I need a replacement for the 1/3 cup of butter that's required. Didn't have any unsweetened applesauce and I wasn't sure if that would of worked but next time I will try to reduce the fat. Other than the butter issue, this is a great cookie mix. Lot's of flavor and mine were soft, not crunchy.
Yummy and moist..
Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Jan 03, 2013
I wasn't expecting much.. but I found it very yummy and chewy.. (and it's organic!!) I wlll order some more for sure..