Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Black Soap, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
By Dr. Woods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For All Skin Types
- Anti-Oxidant Formula with Shea Butter
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Gently Exfoliates
- Heals Blemishes
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Moisturizers & Conditions
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
This wonderful facial cleanser will leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. We guarantee it.
- Black Soap - amazing, gentle exfoliant to help rejuvenate skin cells and clear blemishes.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals. The addition of Vitamin C enhances the anti-aging benefit.
- Organic Shea Butter - ultra moisturizer to revitalize skin, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines.
- Botanical Extracts - Chamomile, lavender, rosemary, peppermint and tea tree combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, black soap concentrate, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), polysorbate 80V, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, anthenis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
1) Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Paraben and phthalate free
Lauryl/laureth sulfate free
No petroleum derivatives
Not tested on animals
iHerb Customer Reviews
It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.
even good for dry skin
Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016
i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.
Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015
I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.
Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso
Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015
Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.
Use it EVERYDAY with my ecoTools sponge (grey color one)! felt completely clean!
Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015
This facial cleanser has become one of the MUST-USE items during my daily face cleansing procedure. I would apply this cleanser on my EcoTools sponge and then rub it on my face. It doesn't sting at all. It left my skin feeling soft and the smell of this cleanser is so refreshing. I've got hooked on the smell straight away. I doesn't feel chemical at all. I've used more than 3/4 of the bottle already. I don't feel like my skin becomes dryer because of this cleanser. I will definitely buy this product again!
Removes my makeup well
Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015
I use castor oil and almond oil to remove my makeup. After which I'll use a little bit of this product that takes of rest of my make up and oil very well. Ofter I use this with my clarisonic which again works wonders on my skin.