Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Black Soap, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.50|
- For All Skin Types
- Anti-Oxidant Formula with Shea Butter
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Gently Exfoliates
- Heals Blemishes
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Moisturizers & Conditions
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
This wonderful facial cleanser will leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. We guarantee it.
- Black Soap - amazing, gentle exfoliant to help rejuvenate skin cells and clear blemishes.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals. The addition of Vitamin C enhances the anti-aging benefit.
- Organic Shea Butter - ultra moisturizer to revitalize skin, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines.
- Botanical Extracts - Chamomile, lavender, rosemary, peppermint and tea tree combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, black soap concentrate, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), polysorbate 80V, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, anthenis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
1) Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Paraben and phthalate free
Lauryl/laureth sulfate free
No petroleum derivatives
Not tested on animals
It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.
hard for combinationed skin
Posted by 4752467216388155951 on Jan 19, 2017
I love all of the natural ingredients in this product but omg, I don't use unless my skin is very dirty or oily because this stuff dries my skin like crazy and that's hard to do. I definitely would't recommend for daily use.
Posted by 5587701442938092572 on Jan 06, 2017
Will buy again..few drops of the soap make face clean and healthy
My face love it
Posted by 4672750128081196687 on Jan 04, 2017
Usually my face tend to get too dry but this soap dosent make it like that. Feels good.
Leaves skin breathing and clean
Posted by 4990227145923994270 on Dec 22, 2016
I like that this cleanser leaves my skin feeling really clean. It does not result in a tight feeling on the face, which has been the case with other cleansers that I have tried. Satisfied with this product and have re-purchased.
Great for oily skin and I noticed less acne
Posted by 5705303356229877696 on Dec 12, 2016
I have taken some time using different face washes and it was hard finding an organic natural and non animal tested product. I'm on my third bottle and I'm really happy with this product that I don't think I will venture to try any other face washes for some time. I didn't find this drying at all and I do have a very oily t-zone. After a wash my face feels clean and plump but I always moisturize afterwards. I do also use salicylic and glycolic acid creams a few times a week after cleansing to combat acne as I don't think a face wash is enough to keep my face blemish free but this cleanser does the first job well enough to remove oil and some makeup. This isn't a makeup remover though so you'll need one for the longer stay makeup you might use. I don't mind the fragrance I prefer non fragrance as it usually irritates my skin.